Sedation Dentistry in Southlake, TX

Sedation Dentistry to Relieve Anxiety In Southlake

At Huckabee Dental, we are committed to making sure you get the high quality sedation dentistry care you need in a comfortable and gentle environment.

Quality dental care should not hurt, which is why we provide sedation dentistry treatment our patients can trust. You can relax during your visit as Dr. Huckabee and his team always use the latest treatment techniques to ensure your peace of mind.

Laughing Gas

Unfortunately, dental anxiety can keep many patients from visiting the dentist for checkups and much-needed dental work. If dental appointments make you anxious, our doctors at Huckabee Dental can administer laughing gas to help you feel more at ease during your visit.

At our Southlake dental practice, laughing gas is administered using a mask, allowing you to feel more at ease within minutes. If you are feeling anxious about an upcoming visit, ask about laughing gas. Most of our patients are good candidates for this treatment, including children.

IV Sedation

IV Sedation dentistry is a safe way to eliminate the fear and anxiety many patients feel during dental procedures. At Huckabee Dental, IV Sedation dentistry is often our preferred method of sedation.

With IV sedation dentistry, the doses of sedation are controlled so you get just the right amount of medication, keeping you comfortable during any dental procedure. Dr. Huckabee is certified and licensed for IV sedation, so there’s no need for our Southlake dental practice to refer you out to a specialist.

Comfortable Care for Nervous Patients

Still nervous about visiting the dentist? Don't be! Call Huckabee Dental today to schedule your checkup or new patient appointment. Our caring team and sedation techniques can soothe even the most anxious of patients.

If you’re looking for a pediatric dentist to see your child, look no further than Huckabee Dental. We want to be your children’s dentist as they grow in Southlake, TX.

Contact Huckabee Dental

    New Patient?