Financing and Insurance
Regardless of what insurance plan you’re used to working with, we’re happy to provide you with quality care and file claims on your behalf.
Many of our doctors at Huckabee Dental are in network with the majority of insurance plans such as:
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian PPO
- Aetna PPO
- Metlife PPO
- United Healthcare
Affording Your Dental Treatment
If you’re uninsured, or your treatment is not completely covered by your dental insurance provider, we offer alternative payment options to make it easier to afford your procedure.
At Huckabee Dental, we work with several third party lenders to make both elective smile improvements and necessary dental treatments affordable for every patient.
CareCredit 0% Financing Available:
- Certain restrictions apply, financing W.A.C.
- CareCredit Extended Payment Plans: 24, 36, or 48-Month Option
- For procedure fees from $1,000 to over $25,000
- Monthly payments as low as $25 for a $1,000 fee balance
With CareCredit, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees. Plus, CareCredit is a revolving credit line, a credit card for medical services, to be used for additional treatments or add-on charges, without the need to re-apply each time.
It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you could receive an online decision within seconds!
- Finance from $499 to $40,000
- Extended plans start at only 5.99% APR
- Easy application process and quick decision
- No initial payment
- No prepayment penalty
First Financial Bank
This program was designed to meet the immediate purchase needs for retailers and their customers. With the quick application process and credit decisions, you and your customers will be amazed at how easy it is to complete the transaction. Our Retail Finance Program offers a 3rd SIMPLE PAYMENT OPTION in addition to cash and credit cards.
Other benefits include:
- Special Financing- including 0% APR Terms
- FAST and Immediate Credit Decisions
- Simplified Application Process
- Simplified PRE-FILLED Contracts
- Security and stability of First Financial Bankshares which dates back to 1890
No Insurance? Check Out Our In-House Plan
It’s not uncommon for our patients to have medical insurance but not a policy for dental. That’s why we offer the Huckabee Dental Benefit Plan, which is a private in-house membership plan that allows you to bypass a 3rd party insurance carrier.
The benefits of our in-house membership plan include:
- Free Exam
- Free X-rays and Cleanings
- Discounts on Additional Dental Services
We also accept most major credit cards, personal checks, money orders and cash payments. If you have questions about financing your dental treatment, call today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.