The Huckabee Dental Benefit Plan
If you don’t have dental insurance and can relate to this.
We have a plan for you!
Free Exam and X-rays and Cleanings, Plus Discounts on Other Services,
When You Sign Up for Our Huckabee Dental Benefit Plan!
The Plan provides free preventive and periodontal maintenance at Huckabee Dental. The range of discounts for additional services will vary depending on the type of service rendered. The Plan does not make payments directly to the providers of dental services. Plan members are obligated to pay for services, but will receive a discount for those services when performed by a provider* at Huckabee Dental. There is a LIFETIME $99 enrollment fee per individual and three monthly memberships from which to choose.
*Savings are based upon the provider’s usual and customary fees. The discounts contained herein may not be used in conjunction with any other discount plans, or interest free financing programs. Likewise, the plan cannot be used in conjunction with dental insurance.
Examples Of Savings
- Cleaning, Exam, X-rays: Normally Cost $211 – You Pay $0
- Limited Exams: Normally Cost $82 – You Pay $0
- Resin Fillings: Normally Cost $237 – You Pay $201
- Porcelain Crowns: Normally Cost $1047 – You Pay $890
- Surgical Implants: Normally Cost $1995 – You Pay $1695
Before You Enroll, Make Sure You Know...
- Lifetime activation fee of $99 per person includes first month’s dues and is non-refundable.
- Enrollment cannot be backdated for discounts on a previous date of service.
- All payments for dental care are made to Huckabee Dental prior to or at the time services are rendered.
- This is NOT insurance and not intended to replace dental insurance.
- This plan auto-renews monthly to a credit card and will be charged monthly for dues until one terminates the agreement. If one chooses to terminate the agreement, he or she will be required to prepay six months of dues in advance to reactivate this program
- Should Huckabee Dental decide to change terms and conditions, or discontinue the programs, participants will be given a 30-day notice.
Lastly, note that certain hygienists are dedicated to certain days for our loyalty program. If you’re a loyalty member, you may not be able to choose a specific provider or hygienist. We will always do our best to accommodate your time and calendar needs.