Emergency Dentist — Southlake, TX
Fast Emergency Dental Care When You Need It
Dental emergencies are often difficult to manage. After all, they usually happen when you least expect them! Still, you can stay prepared with fast access to your Southlake emergency dentists. The Huckabee Dental team is ready to treat knocked-out teeth, severe toothaches, and any other oral issues. As such, don’t hesitate to call our team immediately – we’ll get you the timely care you deserve when you visit our office.
Why Choose Huckabee Dental for Emergency Dental Care?
- Same-Day Emergency Dental Appointments
- We Accept Dental Insurance
- In-House Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
While a dental emergency might seem chaotic, there’s no need to worry. We at Huckabee Dental follow set guidelines when treating one. More specifically, we’ll offer the following items for your emergency care:
- Same-Day Appointment – Once you contact us, we’ll schedule you for the earliest available time. We might even see you the same day you call! Furthermore, our staff can offer first-aid tips over the phone while you wait for the visit.
- A Fast-Yet-Thorough Exam – When you arrive at our office, we’ll first perform a quick emergency exam. This step may even include dental X-rays. Either way, it’ll let us confirm the source of your problem and how to relieve your pain.
- An Overview of Findings – After the exam, our dentists will review their findings with you and make some suggestions. They’ll then draft a custom treatment plan based on your preferences and needs. (Rest assured, the treatment estimate and timeline are included in this review.)
- Effective Dental Care – Naturally, our dental team will work quickly to fix your oral problems and get your smile back on track. Whether you need a filling, crown, root canal therapy, or something else, we’re up to the task!
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
In reality, dental emergencies come in many different forms; no two are exactly alike. Some types, however, are more common than others. Our office is thus equipped for various urgent oral issues. That way, we’re able to handle your smile’s emergency. All that being said, contact us quickly if you’re experiencing any of the following problems.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
The cost of your emergency dental visit depends on a variety of factors, including what type of treatment you require, whether you need dental sedation, and if you need a follow-up appointment. We recommend that patients visit us as soon as they experience any unexpected oral discomfort, because the longer you wait to have an issue treated, the more damage it could cause.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
While it’s impossible to completely prevent a dental emergency from occurring, there are some ways that you can reduce your risk of experiencing one, including:
- Visit us every six months for your checkups and cleanings
- Maintain a well-balanced diet and stay hydrated with water
- Stick to a thorough at-home oral hygiene routine
- Avoid chewing on excessively sticky or chewy foods
- Protect your teeth from grinding or while playing sports
- Never use your teeth to open a bottle, package, or anything else
Root canals are one of the most feared dental treatments, but the rumors that circulate about this procedure aren’t necessarily true. The pain associated with root canal therapy is really caused by the toothache that results from a dental infection. Once patients have been treated, their pain goes away, and they’re able to enjoy their natural tooth for years to come. Additionally, our team will ensure that you remain comfortable during your procedure by numbing the area and offering dental sedation.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help I Need Oral Surgery View Our Services