Porcelain Veneers – Southlake, TX
Transform Your Smile
with a Single Treatment
Veneers are a one-stop-shop treatment that can address a wide array of cosmetic flaws in two, simple appointments, with one treatment plan. Whether you have two damaged or discolored teeth that you’d like to repair, or you want to revamp your entire smile, this versatile cosmetic procedure can help you get the phenomenal smile you want. To learn whether veneers in Southlake are right for you, call our dental office to schedule a consultation today!
Veneers themselves are thin, durable shells that can be crafted from ceramic or porcelain and fitted over the visible surface of your teeth to conceal flaws. The imperfections that can be addressed with this treatment include slight misalignment or crowding, chips or damage, or severe discoloration. Once they’re cemented onto your prepared teeth, your smile will appear symmetrical, bright, and even.
- Made from stain-resistant porcelain
- Custom color-matched to look lifelike
- Can last for up to 25 years or more with the proper care
- Ability to fix several imperfections with a single treatment
- Minimal alteration of your teeth required
- Boosted confidence in your smile
- Low maintenance restorations
Porcelain veneers in Southlake can transform your smile with a single treatment. If you’re interested in this popular cosmetic treatment, you’re likely wondering about how much you can expect to pay. The truth is that the cost can vary from patient to patient depending on several different factors. However, that doesn’t mean you won’t have any idea about the price of your new smile until the time comes to pay for it! We’ll give you a custom estimate during your consultation. In the meantime, keep reading for more information about the cost of veneers in Southlake.
While veneers are one of our most popular services, it’s important to keep in mind that there are plenty of cosmetic treatments to choose from. We’re proud to offer a variety of cosmetic services at different price points to help you achieve exactly what you’re looking for with your smile. Many other cosmetic treatments have a lower price tag than veneers, but they also don’t offer the same stunning, comprehensive results! Let’s review how the cost of other cosmetic procedures compares to that of veneers:
- Teeth Whitening – If you’re looking for a quick but noticeable boost to your pearly whites, teeth whitening is an excellent option. This cost-effective treatment can remove years of stains from your teeth, but naturally won’t change the shape or size of your teeth.
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding – Cosmetic dental bonding is a versatile treatment that can address many of the same issues that veneers can. Though it comes at a lower cost, it can only be used on minor flaws and will need to be touched up every few years.
- Invisalign – Invisalign can be quite expensive compared to other cosmetic services, but the results are well-worth it for patients with moderate orthodontic issues. However, if you only have minor misalignment, you may be able to get veneers as “instant orthodontics” instead!
- Gum Recontouring – This mid-range procedure can reveal your smile’s natural beauty without touching your teeth! Gum recontouring can make your teeth look longer by removing the excess tissue around them, but it won’t actually change the shape of your teeth.
- Veneers – Though veneers are by no means the least expensive cosmetic treatment, they offer practically unmatched results. This comprehensive solution can redesign the size, shape, and color of one or more teeth in just a few quick and easy appointments.
As a medically unnecessary cosmetic treatment, veneers are not typically covered by dental insurance. However, that doesn’t mean that your dream smile is out of reach! In addition to our FREE cosmetic consultation, you can save money on all sorts of treatments with discounts through our in-house membership plan. What’s more, we offer flexible financing through CareCredit to break up the cost of your veneers into monthly installments.
When opting for veneers, you can trust that our team at Huckabee Dental will produce beautiful, natural results. This exciting venture will lead you to feel more confident in your appearance and ability to smile when surrounded by peers, family, and friends. And while you look forward to the positive changes this cosmetic treatment brings, you probably have several questions about the process and what life will be like once your veneers are in place. This is why our team is here to answer your questions and provide as much clarity as possible.
No, it is impossible to whiten veneers. The reason is that they are not made of the same porous material and natural tooth enamel. They cannot absorb stains like normal teeth, which is a good thing. However, what you need to be aware of is that should staining occur over time, the only way to fix it is to have them re-shaded or replaced. This is why it’s not uncommon for a cosmetic dentist to recommend teeth whitening before receiving veneers.
Many fall victim to the misconception that veneers prevent tooth decay and cavities. This is simply not true. Veneers only cover the front surfaces of teeth, leaving the backsides exposed. As a result, it is possible to develop tooth decay and cavities while wearing veneers. This is why we strongly recommend that you maintain a good oral hygiene routine. Brushing, flossing, and rinsing are essential if you want to keep your veneers in place as long as possible.
Should you develop a serious oral health problem while wearing your customized restorations, you’ll be at risk of spending more money to have them removed before undergoing treatment to fix the problem. You’ll then need to have them replaced, as veneers are considered a semi-permanent cosmetic solution.
You do have the option to drink coffee while wearing your veneers, but it is strongly recommended that you do it in moderation. Daily coffee drinking or sipping on it throughout the day is discouraged simply because your veneers can become discolored over time. Although not as likely to stain as real teeth, they are susceptible if exposed too often.
It is highly unlikely that your dental insurance company will agree to cover your veneer treatment. Because it is deemed a cosmetic procedure, they will not view it as medically necessary, so they’ll refuse to pay. However, there are alternative options to make veneers affordable. At Huckabee Dental, we offer flexible financing through CareCredit and an in-house membership plan that grants discounts on available services to eligible members.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help I Need Oral Surgery View Our Services